Tuesday, 20 February 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator O'Rourke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business (110 speeches)
The Order of Business today is Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 23, motion No. 36. No. 1 is a sessional order as agreed by the Committee on Procedure and Privileges. I apologise. I am reading the wrong one.
- Planning and Development Regulations 2007: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following regulations in draft: The Planning and Development Regulations 2007, copies of which were laid in draft form before Seanad Éireann on 25...
- Council Framework Decision on Organised Crime: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion provided by Article 1.11 of the Treaty of Amsterdam to take part in the adoption of the following...
- Defamation Bill 2006: Committee Stage (113 speeches)
Sections 1 to 4, inclusive, agreed to.
- Communications Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2007: Committee Stage (60 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (3 speeches)
Some six months ago I raised the matter of a new second level school in Kilbeggan, County Westmeath when a religious order had offered a greenfield site for school accommodation. I was informed...
- Post Office Network (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Marine and Natural Resources to the House. However, if this matter were to be given the consideration it deserves, it would be necessary to have not...