Thursday, 15 February 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Browne that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: An gá atá ann don Aire Gnóthaí Pobail,...
- Order of Business (102 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Communications Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2007 — Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 1.30 p.m....
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has agreed to the amendments made by Seanad Éireann to the Health (Nursing Homes)(Amendment) Bill 2006.
- Communications Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2007: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Communications Regulation Act 2002 to confer additional functions on the Commission for Communications Regulation; to make further provision for the enforcement...
- Communications Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2007: Second Stage (38 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2007: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (15 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Seirbhísí do Dhaoine Óga (2 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire. Seans go bhfuil a fhios aige go bhfuil gaelscoil agus gaelcholáiste i gCeatharlach, agus ba mhaith le roinnt de na daltaí go mbunófaí áiteanna speisialta le...
- School Accommodation (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. Clerihan, a village approximately five miles from Clonmel, is rapidly growing into a new town, but it has limited facilities. It has no sports...
- Schools Building Projects (7 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Senator Brennan.