Thursday, 1 February 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Browne that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Arts, Sport and Tourism to...
- Order of Business (56 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Broadcasting (Amendment) Bill 2006 — Second Stage (resumed), to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 1.20 p.m. with the contributions of...
- Broadcasting (Amendment) Bill 2006: Second Stage (Resumed) (39 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a second time."
- Health (Nursing Homes) (Amendment) Bill 2006: Committee Stage (80 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- National Lottery Funding (2 speeches)
As the Minister of State is aware, the Minister for Arts, Sport and Tourism has the joyful task of making many sports clubs happy in allocating national lottery funding in the next few weeks....
- Departmental Properties (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Seán Power, to the House and thank him for being present to reply to this matter. This issue arises from an initiative of Killarney Town Council, which I...