Wednesday, 14 February 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brennan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business (94 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Citizens Information Bill 2006 — Committee Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, and to conclude no later than 12.45 p.m., with a short...
- Credit Union Savings Protection Bill 2007: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled Credit Union Savings Protection Bill 2007.
- Citizens Information Bill 2006: Committee Stage (19 speeches)
Sections 1 to 4 agreed.
- Consumer Protection Bill 2007: Committee Stage (120 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Consumer Protection Bill 2007: Report and Final Stages (5 speeches)
Bill, as amended, received for final consideration.
- Hospital Infections: Motion (55 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health and Children to the House and call on Senator Browne to move the motion.
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2007: Committee Stage (195 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
Physical Education Facilities.
- Physical Education Facilities. (10 speeches)
Deputies: I extend a warm welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Haughey, as this is my first opportunity as Acting Chairman to do so. I wish him every success in his Ministry.
- Schools Building Projects. (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise this issue and I welcome the Minister of State to the House. This is my first request to him and I hope he can give me an update...