Friday, 30 June 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Morrissey that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (46 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Criminal Justice Bill 2004 — Second Stage, to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 5 p.m., spokespersons will have 15...
- Criminal Justice Bill 2004: Second Stage. (40 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming at such short notice. I am raising the issue of school needs in north County Dublin because of the vast numbers of houses it is proposed to build in that...