Thursday, 29 June 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator White that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for...
- Order of Business. (103 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Local Government (Business Improvement Districts) Bill 2006 — Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business...
- Local Government (Business Improvement Districts) Bill 2006: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the establishment of Business Improvement Districts within the functional areas of rating authorities, to enable schemes under which projects, services and...
- Local Government (Business Improvement Districts) Bill 2006: Second Stage. (65 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- General Medical Services Scheme. (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Seán Power, to the House. He will remember that I raised this matter yesterday, initially on the Order of...
- Health Service Staff. (11 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to deal with this Adjournment matter, which concerns physiotherapy students from around the country, at least two of whom come from my area...