Wednesday, 7 June 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator John Paul Phelan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Agriculture and...
- Order of Business. (124 speeches)
The Order of Business is Nos. 1 and 24, motion 22. No. 1, the Health (Repayment Scheme) Bill 2006 — Second Stage, is to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 5 p.m., to...
- Health (Repayment Scheme) Bill 2006: Second Stage. (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Housing Policy: Motion. (68 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Noel Ahern, to the House. Will Senator Ryan move the motion?
- Health (Repayment Scheme) Bill 2006: Second Stage (Resumed). (35 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
Sugar Beet Industry.
- Sugar Beet Industry. (5 speeches)
With your permission, a Leas-Chathaoirligh, I wish to share time with my colleague, Senator Bradford.
- Search and Rescue Service. (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Parlon. I wish to raise this important matter which I have previously raised in the House. It relates to the provision of a station house at Doolin, County...
- Tax Code. (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I tabled a parliamentary question through Deputy Paul Keogh last March in respect of the tax relief available for people paying maintenance for their...