Wednesday, 22 June 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator McCarthy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (35 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse (Amendment) Bill 2005 — Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business until 1.30 p.m., with the...
- Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse (Amendment) Bill 2005: Second Stage. (12 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Disability Bill 2004: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage. (78 speeches)
Amendment No. 21 has been discussed with amendment No. 7. Government amendment No. 21: In page 24, line 36, to delete "designated" and substitute "assigned".
- Inspector of Prisons Reports: Motion. (30 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann notes the recommendations made by the Inspector of Prisons and places of detention for the year 2003-04; and regrets how few of the recommendations made by him in his...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- School Accommodation. (9 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Senator O'Toole.
- School Books. (8 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming before the House this evening. Just as Senator McCarthy pleaded with her earlier, I also wish to plead with the Minister. I have examined three reports on...
- Hospitals Building Programme. (10 speeches)
It is nice to see the Minister of State again. I was not allowed to raise this issue on the Adjournment yesterday but I believe there has been some good news on it. I will not say I was the...