Wednesday, 15 June 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (5 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Coghlan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Community, Rural...
- Order of Business. (53 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Disability Bill 2004 — Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 5 p.m. and No. 13, motion No. 12, to be taken...
- Disability Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed). (147 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
I propose a change to the Order of Business. Private Members' business will begin at 4.30 p.m. instead of 5 p.m.
- Disability Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed). (69 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 50:
- Morris Tribunal Reports: Motion. (92 speeches)
I move: That following the publication of the first and second Morris tribunal reports that Seanad Éireann calls on the Government as a matter of urgency to initiate steps to provide for: —an...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Brand Name of Dingle. (14 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Senator O'Toole.
- Asylum Applications. (10 speeches)
I thank the Minister, Deputy Ó Cuív, for taking this matter on the Adjournment. The situation with regard to Ms Odunsi and Ms Nwanze and their families is well documented and, I am sure, well...
- Airport Development Projects. (3 speeches)
I initially tabled this Adjournment matter to the Minister of Defence, but I was informed that it was a more appropriate matter for the Minister for Transport. I would like representatives of the...