Tuesday, 14 June 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 12 noon.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ulick Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: To ask the Minister for Health and Children...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy. (10 speeches)
On my own behalf and that of my party, I wish to express sympathy on the death of a former Cathaoirleach of the House, Mr. Seán Doherty. Our thoughts are with his widow, Maura, and his daughters...
- Order of Business. (57 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No.1, the Disability Bill 2004 — Committee Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 4 p.m.; No. 2, the Registration of Deeds and Title...
- Disability Bill 2004: Committee Stage. (138 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Deputy Fahey, to the House.
- Business of Seanad. (4 speeches)
I would like to propose an amendment to the Order of Business. I have been notified that the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Deputy Michael McDowell, has been delayed at a meeting...
- Disability Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed). (4 speeches)
- Registration of Deeds and Title Bill 2004: Committee Stage. (71 speeches)
- Grangegorman Development Agency Bill 2004: Second Stage. (47 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Services for People with Disabilities. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Tim O'Malley, to the House. Is the Minister for Health and Children aware that in the funding allocation announced...
- Water and Sewerage Schemes. (3 speeches)
When I spoke on the Adjournment on 25 May last about the delays in the Kilmallock sewerage scheme, the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government responded by saying he has...
- Afforestation Programme. (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture and Food, Deputy Browne, for coming to the House to respond to my remarks on an issue that has important implications for the...