Thursday, 16 June 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Henry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for...
- Order of Business. (42 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, a referral motion whereby the subject matter of Nos. 10, 11 and 12 on the Order Paper will be referred, without debate, to the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Health...
- Health Insurance Acts: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approve the following in draft: Health Insurance Act 2001 (Open Enrolment) Regulations, 2005, Health Insurance Act 1994 (Minimum Benefit)...
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion. (23 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that sections 2 to 12, 14 and 17 of the Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998, No. 39 of 1998, shall continue in operation for the period of 12...
- Air Navigation and Transport (Indemnities) Bill 2005: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to make provision for the granting of indemnities to air navigation undertakings by the Minister for Transport and to make provisions for matters related thereto.
- Air Navigation and Transport (Indemnities) Bill 2005: Second Stage. (27 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Air Navigation and Transport (Indemnities) Bill 2005: Committee and Remaining Stages. (10 speeches)
Sections 1 to 12, inclusive, agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Brian Lenihan, to the House. I know he realises that the issue I am addressing is very serious. Unfortunately,...