Thursday, 26 June 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Terry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (45 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion to approve the National Council for Special Education (Establishment) Order, 2003, which was referred to the Joint Committee on Education and Science and on...
- National Council for Special Education (Establishment) Order 2003: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following draft order: National Council for Special Education (Establishment) Order 2003 copies of which were laid before Seanad Éireann on 16 May...
- Opticians (Amendment) Bill 2002 [ Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil ] : Report and Final Stages. (6 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 103, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on the...
- Houses of the Oireachtas Commission Bill 2002: Second Stage. (49 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."