Thursday, 19 June 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Browne that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (43 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the European Convention on Human Rights Bill 2001 – Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 1.30...
- European Convention on Human Rights Bill 2001: Committee Stage. (140 speeches)
- OECD Economic Survey of Ireland 2003: Statements. (9 speeches)
On behalf of the Minister for Finance, I am pleased to have this opportunity to open the debate in this House on the recently published OECD Economic Survey of Ireland 2003. The OECD undertakes...
- Intoxicating Liquor Bill 2003: Committee Stage. (278 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Deputy Michael McDowell, to the House. Section 1 agreed to. SECTION 2.
- Intoxicating Liquor Bill 2003: Report and Final Stages. (13 speeches)
I move amendment No. 1: In page 8, between lines 15 and 16, to insert the following: "(4) The Court may, if it sees fit, refer a person convicted under subsection (3) for alcohol abuse assessment...