Friday, 27 June 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (30 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Taxi Regulation Bill 2003 – Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 1.30 p.m., with the contributions of...
- Taxi Regulation Bill 2003: Second Stage. (53 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. - Services for Children with Autism. (2 speeches)
I raise this matter in order to hear an update from the Minister on the situation in Lucan Educate Together national school. The issue has been raised with me by parents of children with autism...
- Adjournment Matters. - Prisons Service. (8 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming before the House and I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this issue. I am raising this issue in the hope that the Minister of State will...