Tuesday, 24 June 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (3 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Bannon that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Arts, Sport and...
- Order of Business. (44 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, European Convention on Human Rights Bill 2001 – Report and Final Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 4.30...
- European Convention on Human Rights Bill 2001: Report and Final Stages. (78 speeches)
Before we commence I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment, who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. In addition, on...
- Offences Against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion. (13 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that sections 2 to 12, 14 and 17 of the Offences Against the State (Amendment) Act 1998 (No. 39 of 1998) shall continue in operation for the period of 12...
- Arts Bill 2002: Second Stage. (54 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time".
- Fisheries (Amendment) Bill 2002 [ Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil ] : Report and Final Stages. (8 speeches)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 103, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the...
- Adjournment Matters. - Swimming Pool Projects. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I am a voluntary director of Longford Leisure Limited which looks after the Mall Complex and Leisure Centre in Longford.
- Adjournment Matters. - Schools Refurbishment. (6 speeches)
After Longford, Tipperary is number two on the RAPID list and, although it relates to a different subject, the case I will make is very similar. The Cathaoirleach may be familiar with St. Ailbe's...