Tuesday, 4 March 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator McCarthy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (137 speeches)
The Order of Business shall be No. 1, Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill 2003 – Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, with the contributions of spokespersons for each group not to...
- Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill 2003: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Freedom of Information Act 1997 and to provide for related matters.
- Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill 2003: Second Stage. (39 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Convention on the Future of Europe: Statements. (98 speeches)
What are the speaking arrangements?
- Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill 2003: Second Stage (Resumed). (528 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. - Community Services. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for Finance, Deputy Tom Parlon, for remaining here until this unearthly hour. The issue I wish to raise is one with wide-ranging consequences. It relates to CoAction...