Thursday, 20 March 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Norris that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (58 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill 2003 – Report and Final Stages. There will be a sos from 1.30 p.m. until 2 p.m.
- Request to Move Adjournment of the Seanad under Standing Order 29. (8 speeches)
I have notice from Senator Norris regarding a motion he wishes to raise under Standing Order 29. I call Senator Norris to give notice of the motion before I give my ruling.
- Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill 2003: Report and Final Stages. (294 speeches)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: I welcome the Minister of Finance. Before we commence, I remind the House that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who may...
- Tributes to Deputy Head Usher of the Houses of the Oireachtas. (16 speeches)
I pay a well deserved tribute to the deputy head usher, Mr. Tony O'Reilly. I realise the name has other connotations, but for those of us who know Tony it means 32 years of service to Members of...
- Adjournment Matter. - Conservatory of Music and Drama. (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State on this very appropriate day. As he probably knows, the budget for the Conservatory of Music and Drama on Chatham Street may or may not be approved by the Minister...