Thursday, 6 March 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30a.m.
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy. (10 speeches)
I wish to extend sympathy to the family of the esteemed former Senator, Séamus de Brún, who has passed away. As well as being a Senator, the late Mr. de Brún was a former teacher, trustee and...
- Personal Explanation by Member. (2 speeches)
I understand Senator White wishes to make a personal statement. Before I call on the Senator I wish to make it clear that I will not allow any debate on this matter. Once the personal explanation...
- Order of Business. (127 speeches)
Today's Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Diseases of Animals Act 1966, to be taken without debate; and No. 2, Local Government Bill 2003 – Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of...
- Diseases of Animals Act 1966: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that section 17A (inserted by section 2 of the Diseases of Animals (Amendment) Act 2001 (No. 3 of 2001)) of the Diseases of Animals Act 1966, (No. 6 of 1966)...
- Local Government Bill 2003: Committee Stage. (283 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.