Wednesday, 11 December 2002
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Bannon that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children to make...
- Order of Business. (71 speeches)
The Christmas spirit is setting in. We do not have many matters on the Adjournment. However, that is not the case with the business of the House. The Order of Business is Nos. 1, motion seeking...
- Council Framework Decision on Combating the Sexual Exploitation of Children and Child Pornography: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion provided by Article 1.11 of the Treaty of Amsterdam to take part in the adoption of the following...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill, 2002: Committee and Remaining Stages. (90 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Alcohol Consumption by Young People: Statements. (28 speeches)
There is no denying the extent of under age drinking in Ireland. However, the problem of drinking is not restricted to under age or young categories but affects all age groups. The Health...
- Primary Education: Motion. (86 speeches)
Acting Chairman: We will give the Minister an opportunity to get to the House.
- Adjournment Matter. - Midlands Ambulance Service. (22 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. Given the time of year, an analogy between the story of Scrooge in A Christmas Carol and the Government's penny-pinching in the health services would not be out...