Thursday, 5 December 2002
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Minihan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (43 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, National Tourism Development Authority Bill, 2002 – Report and Final Stages, to be taken from 11.25 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. because the Minister is at a meeting...
- National Tourism Development Authority Bill, 2002: Report and Final Stages. (71 speeches)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: I remind Senators that a Member may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. Also on Report...
- National Spatial Strategy: Statements. (29 speeches)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: I welcome the Minister of State.
- Adjournment Matter. - Adoption Arrangements. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Callely for coming to the House to respond to this matter. I raise the issue of the bilateral agreement between Ireland and Vietnam in relation to foreign...