Wednesday, 4 December 2002
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Henry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business. (56 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, referral of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996, to the Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights, to be taken without...
- Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996: Referral to Joint Committee. (1 speech)
- Fisheries (Amendment) Bill, 2002: Committee and Remaining Stages. (9 speeches)
- Budget Statement: Motion. (105 speeches)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann notes the Minister for Finance's Budgetary Statement." Budget 2003 paves the way for continued economic success. It is a prudent and cautious budget, which...
- Adjournment Matters. - Coastal Protection. (2 speeches)
On Sunday afternoon there were severe storms on the west coast with Seafield pier in Quilty hit particularly hard. Six boats were swamped by high waves coming over the pier wall. Some boats were...
- Adjournment Matters. - Oviedo Convention. (3 speeches)
I am pleased the Minister of State is taking this debate because he and I had such success with our previous debate. I would like to thank him for his help in restoring the clinical psychology...
- Adjournment Matters. - Roads Projects. (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and thank him for coming to the House. I am almost embarrassed bringing up a matter that to me is local, but which is also national. It seems trivial compared to...