Thursday, 7 November 2002
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fergal Browne that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport to...
- Order of Business. (41 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the report of the Inspector of Mental Hospitals, 2001, with the contributions of spokespersons not to exceed 15 minutes and those of all other...
- Report of the Inspector of Mental Hospitals, 2001: Statements. (39 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O'Malley, on what I think is his first visit to the House, and I congratulate him.
- Report of the Inspector of Mental Hospitals, 2001: Statements. - Request to move Adjournment of the Seanad under Standing Order 29. (3 speeches)
I have notice from Senator Leyden regarding a motion which he wishes to propose under Standing Order 29. I call on Senator Leyden to give notice of the motion before I give my ruling.
- Adjournment Matters. - Roads Projects. (6 speeches)
I had expected that the Minister for Transport would be in the House to respond to this matter. However, I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Communications, Marine and Natural...
- Adjournment Matters. - Air Services. (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and wish him well in his Department. I had a very productive time in that Department for a while and I hope he will look after the fishermen. I was always very...
- Adjournment Matters. - Schools Building Projects. (2 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for choosing this item for discussion on the Adjournment. I join previous speakers in welcoming the Minister of State at the Department of Communications, Marine and...