Thursday, 28 November 2002
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Browne that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business. (57 speeches)
Today's Order of Business is No. 1, the British-Irish Agreement (Amendment) Bill, 2002 – all Stages, with contributions of spokespersons to be not more than 15 minutes and other speakers ten...
- British-Irish Agreement (Amendment) Bill, 2002: Second Stage. (37 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- British-Irish Agreement (Amendment) Bill, 2002: Committee and Remaining Stages. (64 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- British-Irish Agreement (Amendment) Bill, 2002: Motion for Earlier Signature. (3 speeches)
- Adjournment Matter. - Hospitals Building Programme. (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. The matter I wish to raise is very straightforward. Carlow District Hospital has been awaiting a ten bed extension for over ten years. I am not talking about a...