Wednesday, 6 November 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Wildlife Conservation (10 speeches)
19. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the steps she has taken on foot of the recommendations from the curlew task force; and if she will make a statement on the matter....
- An Teanga Gaeilge (7 speeches)
20. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht a leagan amach conas a dhéanfar dul chun cinn ar thograí athbheochana dár dteanga náisiúnta laistigh de...
- Arts Council (9 speeches)
21. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the details of the additional responsibilities given to the Arts Council following budget 2020; and if she will make a statement on...
- Traveller Culture (40 speeches)
22. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the funding provided for the Travellers' Journey exhibition at the National Museum in Turlough Park, County Mayo, in each of the...
- Maoiniú Údarás na Gaeltachta (7 speeches)
23. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht cén soláthar airgid a cuireadh ar fáil i mbuiséad 2020 d’Údarás na Gaeltachta, briste...
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Urban Development (9 speeches)
24. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if she has held discussions with Dublin City Council regarding the renovation of a number of historic markets in Dublin such as the...
- National Biodiversity Plan (7 speeches)
25. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the measures she is taking to protect the Dublin Bay biosphere in the coastline of Fingal County Council, Dublin City Council and...
- Heritage Promotion (7 speeches)
26. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the additional funding available for heritage measures under budget 2020; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [45568/19]
- Artists' Remuneration (27 speeches)
27. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the measures she is planning to take to combat employment and income insecurity across the arts sector; and if she will make a...
- Na hOileáin amach ón gCósta (3 speeches)
28. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht maidir le Ceist Parlaiminte Uimhir 231 ar an 18ú Mean Fomhair 2019, soiléiriú a thabhairt maidir leis an gCoiste...
- Visit of Portuguese Delegation (1 speech)
Before proceeding with business, I wish on my own behalf and on behalf of the Members of Dáil Éireann to offer a céad míle fáilte, a most sincere welcome, to the...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (33 speeches)
Yesterday, there were 679 people across the country being treated on trolleys. Today, the number is 649. Behind the numbers are some horrific and appalling experiences for people in emergency...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (12 speeches)
In accordance with the order of the House of yesterday, we will hear expressions of sympathy on the death of Mr. Peter Kelly, a former Fianna Fáil Deputy for the constituency of...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (76 speeches)
We are all very familiar with the tragic death of Shane O'Farrell and the extraordinary courage and perseverance of his mother to seek justice and to seek answers to questions the O'Farrell...
- Public Health (Electronic Cigarettes and Herbal Cigarettes) Bill 2019: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to prohibit the sale or supply of electronic cigarettes or herbal cigarettes to persons under 18 years of age and for that...
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (23 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he has spoken to or met with the First Minister of Scotland recently. [43259/19]
- Government Information Service (12 speeches)
3. To ask the Taoiseach the number of staff employed in the Government Information Service, GIS; and the communications budget for 2019. [43185/19]
- Brexit Preparations (10 speeches)
4. To ask the Taoiseach the number of staff in his Department working on Brexit preparedness. [43186/19]
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Thomas Byrne - to...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Justice and Equality has completed its consideration of the Landlord and Tenant (Ground Rents) (Amendment) Bill 2017 and has made amendments thereto.
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Social and Affordable Housing Provision (4 speeches)
I am particularly grateful to the Ceann Comhairle for affording me the opportunity to raise this matter as a Topical Issue matter today. Tá mé fíorbhuíoch dóibh go...
- Services for People with Disabilities (10 speeches)
Cuisle is a unique holiday centre in Ireland and, probably, across Europe. It provides 24-7 care support at a fully accessible holiday and respite centre. It also provides nursing support. The...
- Mental Health Services Provision (25 speeches)
The Minister of State may have heard on the radio this morning the really shocking news that the St. Joseph's dementia care facility in Shankill has sent letters to the families of those people...
- Consumer Protection (Gift Vouchers) Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Consumer Protection (Gift Vouchers) Bill 2019: Report and Final Stages (2 speeches)
Bill received for final consideration.
- Regulated Professions (Health and Social Care) (Amendment) Bill 2019: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Regulated Professions (Health and Social Care) (Amendment) Bill 2019: Report and Final Stages (63 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1, 6, 11, 14 and 19 are related and will be discussed together.
- Early Exit from Peat for Electricity Generation: Statements (40 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment, Deputy Bruton, and ask him to make his opening statement. Under Standing Order 45, the Minister has ten minutes.
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (27 speeches)
It is proposed that, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, a motion on membership of the Committee on Members' Interest shall be take now without debate, and that any division demanded...
- Membership of Committee on Members' Interests: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, and for the purposes only of consideration of complaints made pursuant to the Ethics in Public Office Act 1995, as amended by the...
- Blasphemy (Abolition of Offences and Related Matters) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (6 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."