Tuesday, 26 November 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (46 speeches)
I ask Deputies to please watch the clock.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (108 speeches)
The business this week shall be as set out in the first revised report of the Business Committee, dated 22 November 2019. As for today's business it is proposed that No. 15, motion re...
- Fiscal Responsibility (Amendment) Bill 2019: First Stage (7 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Fiscal Responsibility Act 2012 to allow the Irish Fiscal Advisory Council to review the policies and proposals of...
- Partnership Agreement Between the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community and the Republic of Armenia: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the terms of the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement between the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community and their...
- Athcheapadh an Choimisinéara Teanga: Tairiscint (1 speech)
Tairgim: Go molann Dáil Éireann an tUasal Rónán Ó Domhnaill lena athcheapadh ag an Uachtarán ina Choimisinéir Teanga.
- Proposal to Approve Universities Act 1997 (Section 54(3)) (University Authorisation) Order 2019: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Universities Act 1997 (section 54(3)) (University Authorisation) Order 2019, copies of which have...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Community Enhancement Programme (15 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his latest meeting on the Dublin inner city forum. [45816/19]
- Citizens Assembly (10 speeches)
4. To ask the Taoiseach if he has responded to the open letter addressed to him from a group (details supplied). [46346/19]
- Garda Reform (10 speeches)
7. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the policing reform implementation programme office in his Department. [46453/19]
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Mary Butler - to discuss...
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Hospitals Building Programme (11 speeches)
38. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the relocation of the three Dublin maternity hospitals to new sites; the planned dates for when the new hospitals will be open; and if he will...
- Primary Care Centres Staff (7 speeches)
39. To ask the Minister for Health the staff, by occupation, working in each primary care centre run by the HSE; and the vacancies in each. [48902/19]
- General Practitioner Services Provision (7 speeches)
41. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to address the failure to fill the vacant general practitioner posts in Newmarket-on-Fergus, County Clare, Milltown, County Kerry, Macroom, County...
- Healthcare Professionals (15 speeches)
42. To ask the Minister for Health the timescale for the full reversal of financial emergency measures in the public interest, FEMPI, for GPs and the ending of the two-tier pay scales for...
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Hospital Accommodation Provision (7 speeches)
43. To ask the Minister for Health if he has had dealings or meetings in relation to a proposed private hospital in Swords, County Dublin [48892/19]
- Home Help Service Provision (7 speeches)
44. To ask the Minister for Health the number of the additional 1 million home help hours promised in budget 2020 that will be allocated to the north Cork area; and if he will make a statement on...
- Drug Treatment Programmes Policy (7 speeches)
45. To ask the Minister for Health if the methadone treatment protocols will be reviewed, in particular the length of time persons are on methadone treatment here; and if he will make a statement...
- Cross-Border Health Initiatives (7 speeches)
46. To ask the Minister for Health if additional resources will be provided for the processing of claims under the cross-border directive [48868/19]
- Disabilities Assessments (8 speeches)
48. To ask the Minister for Health the action being taken to reduce the number of overdue assessments of need under the Disability Act 2005; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48760/19]
- Emergency Departments Waiting Times (9 speeches)
50. To ask the Minister for Health the reason to date in 2019 more than 1,500 persons over 75 years of age have endured emergency department waiting times of more than 24 hours at Cork University...
- Cancer Screening Programmes (9 speeches)
52. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to investigate further the significant statistical difference between laboratories in terms of the number of slides reviewed as a percentage of their...
- Home Care Packages Provision (5 speeches)
56. To ask the Minister for Health the extent to which adequate provision has been made in respect of home care packages, with particular reference to the need to concentrate on home care,...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach has completed its consideration of the Credit Union Restructuring Board (Dissolution) Bill 2019 and has made no...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Closed-Circuit Television Systems (4 speeches)
I am grateful for the opportunity to debate the issue of community CCTV schemes. This was a much heralded and welcomed scheme, which is not functioning properly or effectively and needs...
- Emergency Departments Services (4 speeches)
Late last night, I had occasion to visit Naas General Hospital in response to a call from a constituent whose child had been admitted at 5 a.m. yesterday. This child had previously been in the...
- Audiology Services Provision (6 speeches)
I wish to raise a very important issue with the Minister of State, which is the absence of any audiology service in the midlands. In Laois-Offaly alone,1,383 people are waiting for hearing tests...
- Direct Provision System (9 speeches)
I want to raise a story that broke on Monday where 30 children in an emergency direct provision centre in Carrickmacross have been denied education for two months. This is absolutely shocking....
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2019: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2019: Second Stage (8 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am pleased to have this opportunity to address the House on Second Stage of the Bill. This is a short and technical Bill comprising six...
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2019: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Health pursuant to Standing Orders 84A(3)(a) and 149(1).
- Migration of Participating Securities Bill 2019: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Second Stage be taken now."
- Migration of Participating Securities Bill 2019: Second Stage (4 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The Migration of Participating Securities Bill comprises 17 sections and provides a legislative mechanism to facilitate the migration of...
- Migration of Participating Securities Bill 2019: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, pursuant to Standing Orders 84A(3)(a) and 149(1).
- An Bille um an Naoú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Ceart chun Sláinte), 2019: An Dara Céim [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-ninth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Health) Bill 2019: Second Stage [Private Members] (45 speeches)
Tairgim: "Go léifear an Bille an Dara hUair anois." I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." At the outset I would like to thank my office and in particular my Institute...