Wednesday, 27 November 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach Gníomhach (Deputy Declan Breathnach) i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Basic Payment Scheme Payments (6 speeches)
31. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of basic payment scheme applicants who have not received their 2019 advance payment; the reason for non-payment to date; if...
- Employment Data (8 speeches)
32. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his views on recently published figures by the CSO which show that in quarter 3 of 2019 fewer than 100,000 persons were employed in...
- Common Agricultural Policy Negotiations (7 speeches)
33. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of discussions at the most recent EU Agriculture and Fisheries Council meeting regarding transitionary provisions for CAP...
- Beef Industry (14 speeches)
34. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps that have been taken by his Department since 15 October 2019 to get the beef task force up and running. [49407/19]
- Beef Industry (8 speeches)
35. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps taken to ensure the beef market task force issues are progressed; when he expects a meeting to be held; and if he will make...
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Basic Payment Scheme (11 speeches)
36. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps being taken to complete all farm inspections for 2019 in order that outstanding single farm payments can issue. [48949/19]
- Organic Farming Scheme (11 speeches)
37. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if changes will be made to the organic farming scheme assessment criteria which automatically favours larger farms over smaller farms...
- Farm Household Incomes (7 speeches)
40. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the extent to which he expects the income of farm families to be protected notwithstanding the impact from Brexit or other market...
- Live Exports (7 speeches)
42. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the progress made in providing extra lairage facilities at Cherbourg or surrounding area in preparation for spring 2020; and if he...
- Forestry Management (7 speeches)
43. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps being taken to resolve the serious backlog in the issuing of felling licences; and the way in which he plans to deal with...
- Trade Agreements (7 speeches)
44. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the latest developments on the provisional Mercosur agreement; the impact assessments being carried out at European Union and national...
- Beef Industry (8 speeches)
45. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when the beef task force will meet; the reasons it has not met; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [49123/19]
- Beef Industry (3 speeches)
50. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his plans for the inaugural meeting of the beef market task force, in view of the urgent need for same; the reason for the persistent...
- Estimates for Public Services 2019: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Communications, Climate and Environment has completed its consideration of the following Supplementary Estimate for public services for the service of the year ending 31...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (74 speeches)
Europol's 2019 Drug Markets Report makes for very serious and concerning reading. It illustrates the degree, as I am sure the Taoiseach will accept, to which violence, death, intimidation,...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (125 speeches)
I was trying to be helpful earlier.
- Litter Pollution (Amendment) (Dog Litter Control) Bill 2019: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Litter Pollution Act 1997 to make it an offence for a person in charge of a dog in a public area to fail to...
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Frank O'Rourke - to...
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Electoral Process (23 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will provide a progress report on the work of the Interdepartmental Group on the Security of Ireland’s Electoral Process and Disinformation. [46524/19]
- Supports to Former Taoisigh (8 speeches)
6. To ask the Taoiseach the decisions his office recently made with regard to allowances or services available to former taoisigh. [47380/19]
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (15 speeches)
8. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his most recent engagement with the DUP. [47391/19]
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Housing, Planning and Local Government has completed its consideration of the Microbeads (Prohibition) Bill 2019 and has made amendments thereto.
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Dental Services Provision (6 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle's office for selecting this Topical Issue matter, which is very important to the people of Celbridge and the surrounding area. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy...
- Beef Industry (33 speeches)
On a point of order, while the Minister of State, Deputy Doyle, is present, this is specifically an issue that the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Creed, is meant to be...
- Social and Affordable Housing Provision (4 speeches)
I must again express my fury that, given the shocking content of two reports published this week about the scandalous situation of children and families in homeless accommodation, the senior...
- Insurance Costs (4 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle for allowing me to raise on the Topical Issue debate the issue of insurance reform and the impact of the cost of insurance to businesses. I work closely with...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (First-Time Buyers) Bill 2019: Second Stage [Private Members] (39 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I wish to share time with Deputies Cassells and Casey.
- Social Welfare (No. 2) Bill 2018: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Social Welfare (No. 2) Bill 2018: Report and Final Stages (29 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 and 3 will be discussed together.