Thursday, 11 October 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Beef Environmental Efficiency Scheme Pilot (7 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his plans to commence the process of working towards a €200 annual payment for suckler cows under the rural development...
- Agriculture Schemes (8 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the way in which he plans to tackle the crisis in the beef and suckler sector. [41466/18]
- Fodder Crisis (18 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the measures he is taking for the fodder crisis; the measures he is taking to import high-concentrate foods to make up for fodder...
- Beef Industry (7 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his views on the price beef farmers are receiving for their produce from factories; the details of the discussions at the recent beef...
- Brexit Issues (7 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his contingency plans both short and long-term in the context of a Brexit both with and without a backstop in view of well established...
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Common Agricultural Policy Reform (8 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the position with regard to discussions on the next Common Agricultural Policy, CAP, reform; and his priorities for the next CAP. [41294/18]
- Agriculture Schemes (7 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his plans to introduce a new low-cost loan scheme to help farmers as debts and costs mount. [41474/18]
- Control of Horses (7 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 592 of 18 September 2018, if he is satisfied that local authorities are enforcing the Control of...
- Trade Missions Data (6 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the progress in securing new markets for Irish agrifood products in 2018; and the details of forthcoming trade missions. [41355/18]
- Sheepmeat Sector (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the way in which the financial support sheep farmers have received is measured. [41461/18]
- Beef Industry (6 speeches)
12. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps he is taking to protect the interests of beef farmers in view of understandable frustration at poor prices and the ongoing...
- Sheepmeat Sector (3 speeches)
14. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps being taken to make sheep farming a more economically viable activity. [41447/18]
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (82 speeches)
Coverage of the budget and related events will probably have overshadowed the very significant speech by Mr. Michel Barnier on the withdrawal treaty and the progress achieved in that regard. I...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed that notwithstanding the motion re sittings and business of the Dáíl in budget week, agreed on Wednesday, 3 October 2018, that proceedings on Financial Resolution No. 4,...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (55 speeches)
We are on the cusp of being hit by Storm Callum. Will the Minister confirm whether the national emergency co-ordination group, NECG, will meet this afternoon? In the context of what are...
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (5 speeches)
Debate resumed on the following motion: - (Minister for Finance).
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputies Clare Daly, Louise...
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (31 speeches)
Debate resumed on the following motion: -(Minister for Finance).
- Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Statements (39 speeches)
We must now proceed in accordance with an order of the House today to a statement from the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment. Following the Minister's ten minute...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (4 speeches)
There has been a delay in the Taoiseach's arrival. I propose we suspend the House until 4.30 p.m., at which time the Taoiseach will be present.
- Resignation of Minister: Statements (25 speeches)
I call on the Taoiseach to make a statement in accordance with Standing Order 45.
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects Status (12 speeches)
It is a hard act to follow. The unsuitable accommodation in the school has been well-flagged with the Minister and his Department. It is ironic that in the aftermath of Storm Ali conditions...
- Special Educational Needs Service Provision (6 speeches)
On Monday evening, Deputies Jack Chambers, Coppinger and I attended a packed meeting of parents, professionals, education providers, the National Council for Special Education, NCSE, and public...
- Medical Products Supply (7 speeches)
I call Deputy Ó Caoláin who wishes to discuss with the Minister for Health, Deputy Harris, his continuing refusal to accept the BeNeLuxA initiative concerning nusinersen, Spinraza, now...
- Post Office Closures (8 speeches)
I know that events earlier today have determined that the Minister of State, Deputy Kyne, is here to take this matter. For the record, his area is natural resources, community affairs and...