Tuesday, 9 October 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 1 p.m.
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Budget Statement 2019 (132 speeches)
Today I present my second budget to the House and to the Irish people as Minister for Finance and Public Expenditure and Reform. INTRODUCTION A decade on from the financial and economic crisis...
- Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
I move:That notwithstanding the motion re sittings and business of the Dáil in budget week, agreed on Wednesday, 3 October 2018, the Dáil shall adjourn not later than 11 p.m. tomorrow.
- Allocation of Time: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the financial resolutions by the Minister for Finance and Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform shall be taken and decided in...
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 1: Tobacco Products Tax (7 speeches)
I move: (1)THAT for the purposes of the tax charged by virtue of section 72 of the Finance Act 2005 (No. 5 of 2005), that Act be amended, with effect as on and from 10 October 2018, by...
- Financial Resolution No. 2: Capital Gains Tax (42 speeches)
I move:(1)THAT Chapter 2 of Part 20 of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 be amended, with effect from 10 October 2018, by substituting the following for sections 627 and 628:“Charge to exit...
- Financial Resolution No. 3: Value-Added Tax (57 speeches)
I move:(1) THAT the 9 per cent rate of value-added tax which is provided for in subsection (1)(ca) of section 46 of the Value-Added Tax Consolidation Act 2010 (No. 31 of 2010) and which applies...
- Financial Resolution No. 4: General (1 speech)
I move:THAT it is expedient to amend the law relating to inland revenue (including value-added tax and excise) and to make further provision in connection with finance.