Thursday, 8 March 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 12 noon
- Leaders' Questions (34 speeches)
We will proceed take Leaders' Questions under Standing Order 29 and I ask Members to be conscious of the allocated time.
- Questions on Promised Legislation (60 speeches)
Earlier this week the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission, CCPC, published a report on personal contract plans, PCPs, which are now a very important part of financing transactions in...
- Prohibition of Bogus Self-Employment Bill 2018: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to disincentivise employers from entering into bogus contracts for services, to prohibit dismissals in order to induce workers to...
- Motor Insurance: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Noel Grealish on Tuesday, 27 February 2018.
- Provision of Cost-Rental Public Housing: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (3 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Eamon Ryan on Tuesday, 6 March 2018:
- Sustainable Seaweed Harvesting: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Catherine Connolly on Wednesday, 7 March 2018:
- Diaspora Issues: Statements (15 speeches)
I welcome this opportunity to update the House on the outcome of the Indecon report and the context within which it was drawn up and on my work on as Minister of State with responsibility for the...
- An Ghaeilge: Ráitis (Atógáil) - Irish Language: Statements (Resumed) (12 speeches)
Mar a dúirt mé cheana, ar ócáid cosúil leis an ócáid seo, is mór an trua agus is cúis náire é go bhfuil Béarla á labhairt againn...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Eugene Murphy - the...
- Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding the Order of the Dáil of 6 March 2018, the Dáil shall sit tomorrow, Friday, 9 March at 10.30 a.m. to take Order for Second Stage and Second Stage of the...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Waste Management (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Doyle, for coming to the House, hopefully to give me some answers.
- Compensation Schemes (4 speeches)
As the Minister of State is aware, Storm Emma and the Beast from the East caused major grief and hassle all over the country last week. Much of the damage and grief was temporary and although it...
- Medical Products (4 speeches)
I am speaking on behalf of a three year old boy from Killeagh in County Cork, Adam King. He has been waiting for a wheelchair since last July. I have been asking the Minister for Health about...
- Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
Before proceeding to the next Topical Issue, the Minister of State at the Department of the Taoiseach, Deputy McHugh, wishes to make a statement to the House.
- Topical Issue Debate (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming into the House to address this important issue. I raise the case of a child in Kilkenny called James Brennan. I have the permission of his family to name him and...
- Credit Union Sector Report: Motion (31 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann shall consider the Report of the Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach entitled Report on the Review of the Credit Union...