Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Leaders' Questions (159 speeches)
Before I call the leaders, I wish to bring to the attention of the House that, under Standing Order 29, the time limits for Leaders' Questions are ordered by the House. There are three minutes...
- Order of Business (45 speeches)
Is é gnó na Máirt na Uimh. 8, tairiscint maidir leis an 18ú Tuarascáil ón gCoiste Roghnóireachta; Uimh. 29, an Bille Sláinte Poiblí (Alcól), 2015...
- Eighteenth Report of the Standing Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Dáil Éireann approves the Eighteenth Report of the Standing Committee of Selection in accordance with Standing Order 27F, copies of which were laid before Dáil...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- EU Meetings (25 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the February 2018 informal EU leaders' meeting; the issues that were discussed; the contributions that he made on the multi-annual budget for the...
- Programme for Government Implementation (51 speeches)
7. To ask the Taoiseach the status of the commitment in A Programme for a Partnership Government on political reform. [9663/18]
- Cabinet Committee Meetings (30 speeches)
9. To ask the Taoiseach when Cabinet committee D (infrastructure) will next meet. [9873/18]
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Carol Nolan - the...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- National Planning Framework (10 speeches)
I wish to raise an issue concerning the national planning framework. Given the spatial imbalance of the national planning framework and its failure to include measures to address rural decline,...
- Emergency Accommodation Provision (10 speeches)
The Minister of State is aware there are now more than 9,000 people homeless in this State, that is, officially accessing emergency accommodation, although many more are also homeless. The...
- Employment Rights (36 speeches)
There are seven Deputies listed in regard to this matter. The Deputies have one minute each and will be called in the order in which they presented.
- Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (2 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Health pursuant to Standing Orders 84A(3)(a) and 149(1).
- An Ghaeilge: Ráitis - Irish Language: Statements (9 speeches)
We move on to ráitis maidir leis an Ghaeilge. Glaoim ar an Aire Stáit, an Teachta Joe McHugh, chun tús a chur lena ráiteas. Tá deich bomaite aige.
- Business of Dáil (5 speeches)
Roimh an chéad píosa gnó eile, tá moladh ag an bPríomh-Aoire maidir le gnó na seachtaine.
- Provision of Cost-Rental Public Housing: Motion [Private Members] (34 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann:notes that:— we are in the midst of a housing crisis which is undermining our society and threatens our economy; — since 2010, rents in Dublin...
- Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) (Amendment) Bill 2018: Second Stage [Private Members] (28 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am pleased to move the Second Stage of the Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) (Amendment) Bill 2018. For too long...
- Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) (Amendment) Bill 2018: Referral to Select Committee [Private Members] (2 speeches)
As this is a Private Member's Bill, it must, under Standing Orders 84A(3)(a)and 141, be referred to a select committee. The relevant committee is the Select Committee on Finance, Public...