Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Technological Universities Bill 2015 without amendment.
- Estimates for Public Services 2018: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence has completed its consideration of the following Revised Estimates for public services for the year ending 31 December 2018: Vote 27...
- Leaders' Questions (27 speeches)
We will now take Leaders' Questions and I ask Members to have regard to the time allocated.
- Order of Business (66 speeches)
Is é gnó an lae inniu Míreanna 10 agus 11, tairiscint maidir leis na Rialacháin fán Acht um Ghairmithe Sláinte agus Cúraim Shóisialaigh (ar ais ón...
- Health and Social Care Professionals Act Regulations 2017: Motions (2 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005 (Section 4(7)) (Membership of Council) Regulations 2017,copies of...
- Planning and Development Acts 2000 to 2017 Order: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approves the following Order in draft:Planning and Development Acts 2000 to 2017 (Increase in Number of Ordinary Members of An Bord...
- Strategic Communications Unit: Motion [Private Members] (93 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann: calls for:- the immediate disbandment of the Strategic Communications Unit (SCU); - An Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar TD, and the Secretary General of the...
- An Bille um an Séú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht 2018: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) - Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) (70 speeches)
Atairgeadh an cheist: "Go léifear an Bille an Dara hUair anois."