Thursday, 18 May 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 12 noon
- Leaders' Questions (60 speeches)
Everyone in the House agrees that Brexit presents one of the biggest challenges the country has faced in decades. We do not know how hard it will be, but it is obviously the Government's job to...
- Questions on Promised Legislation (32 speeches)
Before we move on to Questions on Promised Legislation, 12 Deputies are offering and only 15 minutes is allocated for this business today, so I ask Members to be brief.
- Criminal Justice (Offences Relating to Information Systems) Bill 2016: From the Seanad (1 speech)
The Dáil went into Committee to consider amendments from the Seanad.
- Rural Equality Bill 2017: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Martin Kenny on Thursday, 4 May 2017:
- Proposed Sale of AIB Shares: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (5 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Brendan Howlin on Tuesday, 9 May 2017:
- Dublin Transport: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (3 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy John Lahart on Wednesday, 10 May 2017:
- Sale of Tickets (Sporting and Cultural Events) Bill 2017: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Maurice Quinlivan on Thursday, 11 May 2017: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Equal Participation in Schools Bill 2016: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Ruth Coppinger on Wednesday, 1 May 2017: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Insurance Costs: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Michael McGrath on Wednesday, 17 May 2017:
- Topical Issues Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Sean Fleming - changes...
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Bill 2017: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Bill 2017: Second Stage (6 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time". The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Bill, if approved by the Oireachtas, will facilitate Ireland’s future membership of the...
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Tax Yield (8 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Finance the position regarding the review of Exchequer tax revenue in view of 2017 tax revenue to April coming in €344 million under target, with specific...
- Help-To-Buy Scheme (8 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Finance the position regarding the independent impact assessment on the help-to-buy scheme as introduced as part of budget 2017; the number of approved applications to...
- Central Bank of Ireland Investigations (7 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Finance if the Central Bank will reopen the investigation into the misselling of payment protection insurance in view of a court ruling that the failure of a financial...
- Revenue Commissioners Enforcement Activity (7 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of bank account holders involved regarding the Revenue Commissioners' recent request for undeclared income offshore prior to 4 May 2017; the amount...
- Brexit Issues (13 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Finance the options being considered by the Revenue Commissioners with regard to the Border post-Brexit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23773/17]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Financial Services Sector (8 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Finance the way the Government and, in particular, his Department is promoting the IFSC as an ideal location in which to do business; and if the IFSC Clearing House...
- Tax Exemptions (8 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Finance further to Parliamentary Question No.42 of 28 February 2017, if he will address a situation raised in correspondence (details supplied) regarding a local...
- Sale of State Assets (8 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will use the proceeds from the sale of a bank (details supplied) to fund the State's infrastructure deficit and invest in housing and health services,...
- Help-To-Buy Scheme (8 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will suspend the help-to-buy scheme in view of the large increases in house prices; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23357/17]
- Departmental Investigations (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Finance the work his Department has carried out in examining the potential benefits of an all-Ireland economy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23356/17]
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs Service Provision (4 speeches)
I wish to raise the issue of what I believe is discrimination against children who started primary school in 2016 and those who will start in 2017 from consideration and allocation of resources...
- Agriculture Scheme Payments (4 speeches)
Over the past number of weeks all of us have been lobbied by farming organisations and individual farmers regarding outstanding payments in respect of GLAS, the AEOS, organic farming schemes, the...
- Homeless Persons Supports (35 speeches)
Tomorrow, it will be 11 months to the day since the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government, Deputy Simon Coveney, launched the Rebuilding Ireland strategy in an attempt to...
- Hospital Consultant Recruitment (10 speeches)
We have a number of Ministers in the Department of Health. Is the Minister of State taking the question?
- Residential Tenancies (Housing Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (24 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." On the day that is in it, I cannot help but vent my frustration over the fact that the Minister, Deputy Simon Coveney, is not here to-----
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Bill 2014, without amendment.
- Estimates for Public Services 2017: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Social Protection has completed its consideration of the following Revised Estimate for public services for the service of the year ending 31 December 2017: Vote 37 -...