Thursday, 18 May 2017
- Financial Services Sector (8 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Finance the way the Government and, in particular, his Department is promoting the IFSC as an ideal location in which to do business; and if the IFSC Clearing House...
- Tax Exemptions (8 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Finance further to Parliamentary Question No.42 of 28 February 2017, if he will address a situation raised in correspondence (details supplied) regarding a local...
- Sale of State Assets (8 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will use the proceeds from the sale of a bank (details supplied) to fund the State's infrastructure deficit and invest in housing and health services,...
- Help-To-Buy Scheme (8 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will suspend the help-to-buy scheme in view of the large increases in house prices; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23357/17]
- Departmental Investigations (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Finance the work his Department has carried out in examining the potential benefits of an all-Ireland economy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23356/17]