Thursday, 25 March 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (9 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on the Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my...
- Order of Business (315 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. a10, Merchant Shipping Bill 2009 – motion to instruct the committee, to adjourn at 1.30 p.m. if not previously concluded; and No. 20, Planning and Development...
- Road Traffic Bill 2009: Referral to Select Committee (3 speeches)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Transport, in accordance with Standing Order 122(1) and paragraph 1(a)(i) of the Orders of Reference of that committee.
- Merchant Shipping Bill 2009: Instruction to Committee (9 speeches)
I move: That, pursuant to Standing Order 127, it be an instruction to the Committee to which the Merchant Shipping Bill 2009 may be recommitted in respect of certain amendments, that it has power...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2009 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (42 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2009 [Seanad]: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, in accordance with Standing Order 122(1) and paragraph 1(a)(i) of the Orders of...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Sexual Offences. (6 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Minister for Justice and Law Reform if an all-island sex offenders register has been established; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13235/10]
- Referendum on Blasphemy. (38 speeches)
Question 2: To ask the Minister for Justice and Law Reform his views on whether there should be a constitutional referendum on blasphemy; his further views on whether such a referendum will be...
- Jury Intimidation. (21 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Minister for Justice and Law Reform the steps he proposes to take to deal with the intimidation of jurors; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13236/10]
- Prison Accommodation. (12 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Minister for Justice and Law Reform his views on prison overcrowding, particularly at Mountjoy Prison, Dublin; and the steps he proposes to take to address this issue....
- Private Security Authority. (22 speeches)
Question 5: To ask the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform his views on whether it is appropriate to review the operation of the Private Security Authority; and if he will make a...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Garda Deployment. (8 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Minister for Justice and Law Reform the number of juvenile liaison officers that have been appointed to date; his plans to increase the number of JLOs; and if he will make...
- Gangland Killings. (93 speeches)
Question 7: To ask the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform the number of gun murders that took place in 2007; the number of these that have resulted in prosecutions; the number of...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
Rural Environment Protection Scheme.
- Rural Environment Protection Scheme. (4 speeches)
I thank you, a Cheann Comhairle, for allowing me to raise this matter on the Adjournment. I congratulate Deputy Seán Connick on his elevation to the position of Minister of State. He will do...
- Special Educational Needs. (10 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Deputy Durkan.
- National Drugs Strategy. (2 speeches)
Gabhaim comhghairdeas leis an Aire Stáit as a phost nua ach is trua gur eisean atá anseo anois, mar is cáineadh ar an Rialtas é an méid atá le rá agam. Níl an Aire Stáit ach díreach...