Tuesday, 2 March 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
Appointments to State Boards.
- Appointments to State Boards. (38 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach the appointments made by him since June 2002 to State boards or other agencies within his aegis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48401/09]
- Ministerial Travel. (44 speeches)
Question 5: To ask the Taoiseach the procedures in place in his Department in respect of the use of the Government jet; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48405/09]
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Electric Transport. (12 speeches)
Question 52: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources his proposals to promote electric transport this year. [10455/10]
- Radio Broadcasting. (16 speeches)
Question 53: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if he will review the levy structure he has proposed in view of widespread concern at job losses arising from...
- Digital Terrestrial Television. (14 speeches)
Question 54: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if he will report to the Houses of the Oireachtas on the progress made in the development of commercial digital...
- Gas Storage Facilities. (6 speeches)
Question 55: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if he has satisfied himself with the capacity to store gas here in the context of energy security concerns and...
- Telecommunications Services. (10 speeches)
Question 56: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if he will report to the Houses of the Oireachtas on the progress made regarding the creation of a one-stop-shop...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Bio-fuels Market. (9 speeches)
Question 57: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the position regarding the percentage of bio-fuels in the market here; the percentage that is imported; the...
- Telecommunications Services. (13 speeches)
Question 58: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the position regarding the timeframe for setting up initiatives to analyse broadband speeds experienced by end...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Leo Varadkar - the...
- Leaders' Questions (60 speeches)
Today saw the publication of the worst ever results from Allied Irish Banks with losses of €3.5 billion. When the guarantee scheme went though the House, the Minister for Finance said that we...
- Death of a Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (6 speeches)
On my own behalf and that of the Labour Party, I wish to pay tribute to Mr. Justin Keating, a former Deputy, Senator, Minister and MEP. I welcome to the Distinguished Visitors Gallery his wife...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (4 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on the Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my...
- Order of Business (68 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 21, Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2009 [Seanad] - Second Stage (resumed); and No. 22, Road Traffic Bill 2009 - Second Stage (resumed). It is proposed,...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2009 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (16 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Civil Liability (Good Samaritans and Volunteers) Bill 2009: Second Stage (23 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I wish to share my time with a number of Deputies.
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Industrial Disputes (2 speeches)
Currently, two men are on hunger strike outside the Green Isle factory in Naas, County Kildare. Jim Wyse has been on hunger strike for 13 days and is starting into his 14th day tonight while...
- Water and Sewerage Schemes. (2 speeches)
I raise the Kilcummin and Waterville sewerage schemes together because the failure to proceed with both schemes is having a massive impact on amenities in my constituency. With regard to the...
- Flood Relief. (5 speeches)
I thank the office of the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me to raise this important matter, namely, funding for the repair of the weir and fish pass in Fermoy, County Cork. I thank, in particular,...
- Schools Building Projects. (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle's office for selecting this important local matter for discussion on the Adjournment. Everyone associated with Shanbally National School was deeply disappointed that...