Thursday, 5 November 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (5 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on the Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my...
- Order of Business (166 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 11, Supplementary Estimates for Public Services, [Votes 7 and 12], back from committee; and No. 24, the National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009, Report Stage...
- Planning and Development (Taking in Charge of Estates)(Time Limit) Bill 2009: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Planning and Development Acts.
- Estimates for Public Services 2009 (1 speech)
I move the following Supplementary Estimates:
- Vote 7: Superannuation and Retired Allowances (Supplementary) (0 speeches)
That a supplementary sum not exceeding €65,000,000 be granted to defray the charge which will come in course of payment during the year ending on the 31st day of December, 2009, for pensions,...
- Vote 12: Secret Service (Supplementary) (0 speeches)
That a supplementary sum not exceeding €200,000 be granted to defray the charge which will come in course of payment during the year ending on the 31st day of December, 2009, for Secret Service.
- National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (625 speeches, 1 comment)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 5:
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
Railway Procurement Processes.
- Railway Procurement Processes. (13 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Minister for Transport his views on the Baker Tilly report on procurement processes and fraudulent activity at Iarnród Éireann; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Rural Transport Services. (10 speeches)
Question 2: To ask the Minister for Transport if he will confirm that he will maintain the level of funding as set out in budget 2009 for the rural transport programme in view of the level of...
- Rail Network. (10 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Minister for Transport the additional resources he has given to CIE to repair the viaduct at Malahide, County Dublin; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39932/09]
- Road Safety. (27 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Minister for Transport when he will legislate for mandatory alcohol testing at road accidents; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39933/09]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Expenditure. (44 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Minister for Transport the potential and planned spending cuts across his Department; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39601/09]
- Transport 21. (16 speeches)
Question 7: To ask the Minister for Transport if he will publish a full report on every Transport 21 project including each current estimated commencement date, date of conclusion, the estimated...
- National Cycle Policy. (11 speeches)
Question 8: To ask the Minister for Transport the position regarding the cycle ways that have been approved for funding including Carrigaline to Crosshaven in County Cork and the cross Dublin...
- Haulage Licences. (4 speeches)
Question 9: To ask the Minister for Transport his views on the Farrelly report into the issuing of road transport haulage operators' licences by his Department; when he will publish the promised...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Eamon Scanlon - the...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
ICT in Schools.
- ICT in Schools. (2 speeches)
A recent evaluation report prepared by the Department's inspectorate based on case studies in more than 50 schools, inspections in more than 180 schools and survey evidence from almost 1,400...
- Health Service Staff. (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for affording me time to raise this important matter on the Adjournment, namely, the need for the Minister for Health and Children to outline her position in relation...
- Schools Building Projects. (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for affording me the opportunity to raise this issue again. It has been a sensitive issue in my constituency for some years. The schools building project at Kill,...
- Hospital Services. (2 speeches)
I am grateful for the opportunity to raise this issue. It is widely known that the situation regarding the provision of cancer services in Sligo General Hospital has been very difficult during...