Wednesday, 4 November 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Leaders' Questions (47 speeches)
Will the Taoiseach comment on the live register figures? I listened to the Minister of State say this morning that they were down by 12,000 and that this was an indication that things had...
- Ceisteanna - Questions. (0 speeches)
Tribunals of Inquiry.
- Tribunals of Inquiry. (23 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach the cost accrued to date by his Department arising from the Moriarty tribunal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30240/09]
- Commemorative Events. (7 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Taoiseach cad iad na comórthaí a bheidh a Roinn a mhaoiniú i mbliana. [30598/09]
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (9 speeches)
In accordance with usual practice the Taoiseach will defer to the leader of Fine Gael, Deputy Enda Kenny, to make the opening expression of sympathy for the late Joe Doyle. Is that agreed? Agreed.
- Order of Business. (60 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. a11, National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009 – Financial Resolution; and No. 24, National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009 - Order for Report, Report and Final...
- National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009: Financial Resolution (1 speech)
I move: THAT provision be made in the Act giving effect to this Resolution, in the manner and to the extent specified in that Act, for amending the Taxes Consolidation Act, 1997 (No. 39 of...
- National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009: Report Stage (38 speeches)
I move amendment No. 1: In page 16, to delete lines 20 and 21 and substitute the following: "1.—(1) This Act may be cited as An Bille fán nGníomhaireacht Náisiúta um Bainistíocht...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Vaccination Programme. (11 speeches)
Question 78: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the location of the 45 Health Service Executive swine flu vaccination clinics; the persons who will man them; the opening times of the...
- Hospital Building Projects. (11 speeches)
Question 79: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the planned co-located hospitals which will be progressed; the projected date for the commencement of construction in each case; when...
- Health Services. (16 speeches)
Question 80: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she will regulate public and private home care providers to ensure that home care services are registered and inspected by the Health...
- Inter-Country Adoptions. (28 speeches)
Question 82: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the contacts made with the Deputy Prime Minister of Vietnam in the course of his visit to Ireland on 22 and 23 October 2009 to discuss...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
Hospitals Building Programme.
- Hospitals Building Programme. (76 speeches, 3 comments)
Question 83: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the impact the revised programme for Government commitment to proceed with the current programme of co-location limited to already...
- Muscular Dystrophy Registry. (11 speeches)
Question 84: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the way she proposes to overcome difficulties that Irish Duchenne muscular dystrophy sufferers incur when travelling to Britain for care...
- Nursing Home Charges. (16 speeches)
Question 85: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she will intervene to ensure that charges in regard to the implementation of regulations in respect of the monitoring of nursing...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Finance and the Public Service has completed its consideration of Votes 7 and 12 for the year ending 31 December 2009.
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Michael McGrath - the...
- National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009: Report Stage (Resumed). (309 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 2:
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Mortgage Arrears: Motion (Resumed) (78 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Ciarán Lynch on Tuesday, 3 November 2009:
- National Management Agency Bill 2009: Report Stage (Resumed) (91 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 3:
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Tiger Kidnappings. (4 speeches)
I wish to ask the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform about the nature of the review he has sought on the matter of tiger kidnappings. Yesterday's event is the latest in what is an...
- Harbours and Piers. (2 speeches)
Howth sea scouts is a voluntary organisation which contributes greatly to the Howth area. The people of Howth built a den at the west pier and it should therefore be retained for public use....
- Schools Building Projects. (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this matter for inclusion in the Adjournment debate. Ballintemple national school, which has an enrolment of 214 pupils, is an old school with a rich...
- School Transport. (2 speeches)
I would like to begin by thanking the Minister of State, Deputy Seán Haughey, for the replies he has previously given me in response to my ongoing queries about this matter. I accept that he...