Thursday, 15 June 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business. (130 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 13, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann for a Council decision concerning the signing of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Iceland...
- National Pensions Reserve Fund (Ethical Investment) (Amendment) Bill 2006: First Stage. (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the law relating to the National Pensions Reserve Fund.
- European Arrest Warrant: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion provided by Article 1.11 of the Treaty of Amsterdam to take part in the adoption of the following...
- Message from Select Committee. (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights has concluded its consideration of the Criminal Justice Bill 2004 and has made amendments thereto.
- Planning and Development (Strategic Infrastructure) Bill 2006 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed). (75 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Planning and Development (Strategic Infrastructure) Bill 2006 [Seanad]: Referral to Select Committee. (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Environment and Local Government, in accordance with Standing Order 120(1) and paragraph 1(a)(i) of the Orders of Reference of that...