Thursday, 24 November 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from the following Senators that they propose to raise the following matters:
- Local Authorities (6 speeches)
The Minister of State is welcome. I wish him to ask the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government to engage with local authorities to request clear actions, targets and reporting...
- Northern Ireland (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Coveney, and call on Senator Currie to raise her Commencement matter.
- Animal Welfare (4 speeches)
I have raised this issue a number of times in the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, we are all familiar with the post-Christmas puppy regret and with the large numbers of surrenders that are...
- General Practitioner Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to discuss this important issue. What will the Department do to alleviate the pressure general practitioners, GPs, are under, but also to...
- Teachtaireacht ó Chomhchoiste - Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Joint Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine has completed its consideration of the Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2022.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (44 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding extension of period of operation of sections 1 to 7 and 9 of the Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2021 to be taken on the conclusion of...
- Holodomar Genocide: Motion (3 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann recognises the Holodomar (inflicting death by starvation) of 1932-1933 as a genocide on the Ukrainian people and on its 90th anniversary on 26th November, 2022...
- Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2021: Motion (4 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that the period of operation of sections 1 to 7 and 9 of the Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2021 (No. 14 of 2021) be extended for a further...