Wednesday, 9 November 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from the following Senators that they propose to raise the following matters:
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Housing Schemes (5 speeches)
The Minister of State, Deputy Peter Burke, is welcome.
- Housing Provision (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming here today to discuss this all important issue. My question is to ask him to make a statement regarding supports for tenants given notice to quit. This...
- Further and Higher Education (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the Chamber. This is technically a Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science issue, but this project incorporates...
- National Transport Authority (4 speeches)
I raise this issue in order to ask how we, as parliamentarians, can engage with the National Transport Authority, NTA. The issue on from a public meeting I held in the Temperance Hall in Kinsale...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (34 speeches)
I welcome the students in the Gallery, who I understand are from Tullamore. It is good to have them here and I hope they will be impressed by something they hear today. I call the Deputy Leader.
- Safe to Create Programme: Statements (22 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House.
- Data Protection Act 2018: Motion (7 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Data Protection Act 2018 (Section 60(6)) (Corporate Enforcement Authority) Regulations 2022, Data Protection...
- Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020: Report and Final Stages (84 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, one of our distinguished alumni. She served here in her day. It is good to have her back and it is good to have everybody present for this important Bill. This...
- Transport: Motion (33 speeches)
Under a new procedure approved by the House the combined speeches of the proposer and seconder shall not exceed 16 minutes. All other Senators have six minutes and the Minister of State, because...