Tuesday, 29 November 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 13:00:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from the following Senators that they propose to raise the following matters:
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Abortion Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications, Deputy Hildegarde Naughton, to the Seanad Chamber. The first Commencement matter is Senator...
- Health Services Staff (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. It is often the case that the nature of a person's job changes over time and a re-evaluation process may be required to ensure fair remuneration and...
- Citizens' Assembly (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Naughton, to the House on this important issue. We all know that families the length and breadth of the country have been impacted by the drugs crisis....
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (51 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2022 (Section 9(2)) (Amount of Financial Contribution) Order 2022 back from committee, to be taken without...
- Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2022 (Section 9(2)) (Amount of Financial Contribution) Order 2022: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2022 (Section 9(2)) (Amount of Financial Contribution) Order 2022, a copy of which was laid in draft...
- Teachtaireacht ón Dáil - Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann passed the Finance Bill 2022 on 23 November 2022, which has been sent to Seanad Éireann for its recommendations.
- Credit Guarantee (Amendment) Bill 2022: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) (Amendment) Bill 2022: Report Stage (108 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Roderic O'Gorman. The Bill will conclude at 7.30 p.m. if not previously concluded. I call on the Leader to move that the Bill be recommitted in respect of...