Friday, 31 July 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann passed the Residential Tenancies and Valuation Bill 2020 on 30 July 2020, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann also passed the...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (38 speeches)
I thank everybody for being here this morning. I thank the ushers and cleaning and catering staff for their extraordinary work in these extraordinary times. I also thank the Clerk, Mr. Martin...
- Report of Committee on Procedure and Privileges: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges on the amendment of Standing Orders 70, 71, 72, 78, 85, 95, 98, 99 and 104 and consequential amendments to Standing Orders...
- Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Companies...
- Residential Tenancies and Valuation Bill 2020: Second Stage (4 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."