Friday, 17 July 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Teachtaireacht ón Dáil - Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann passed the National Oil Reserves Agency (Amendment) and Provision of Central Treasury Services Bill 2020 on 16 July 2020, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
Tomorrow marks Nelson Mandela International Day as designated by the United Nations. Thirty years ago, this month, on 2 July 1990 Nelson Mandela addressed the Dáil in this Chamber after 28...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (29 speeches)
Very well spoken. The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding a report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges on the amendment of Standing Order 145, to be taken on the conclusion of...
- Report of Committee on Procedure and Privileges on Standing Order 145: Motion (1 speech)
I move: "That the report be adopted, laid before the House and printed."
- Order of Business: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the Leader of the House be called to reply to the Order of Business no later than 55 minutes after the proposal of the Order of Business; the contribution of each group leader...
- National Oil Reserves Agency (Amendment) and Provision of Central Treasury Services Bill 2020: Second Stage (31 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Oil Reserves Agency (Amendment) and Provision of Central Treasury Services Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (36 speeches)
Sections 1 to 4, inclusive, agreed to.