Thursday, 16 July 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Teachtaireacht ón Dáil - Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Financial Provisions (Covid-19) Bill 2020 on 15 July 2020, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (40 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the appointment of the chief commissioner and commission members for the Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission, to be taken on conclusion of...
- Seanad Electoral (University Members) (Amendment) Bill 2020: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce Bill entitled an Act to provide for the amendment of the Seanad Electoral (University Members) Acts 1937 to 2006, to provide for the provisions of...
- Appointment of Chief Commissioner and Commission Members to Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, noting that the Government, on 18th February, 2020, agreed to the appointment of Sinéad Gibney as Chief Commissioner of the Irish Human Rights and...
- Financial Provisions (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (25 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Financial Provisions (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (24 speeches)
Sections 1 to 9, inclusive, agreed to.
- Financial Provisions (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Motion for Earlier Signature (5 speeches)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Financial...