Wednesday, 29 July 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 13:00:00
- Teachtaireacht ón Dáil - Message from Dáil (1 speech)
I have received a message from Dáil Éireann that Dáil Éireann has passed the Social Welfare (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2020 on 28 July 2020, to which the agreement of Seanad...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (32 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding exempted development regulations concerning Dublin Airport, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, motion...
- Planning and Development Act 2000 Regulations: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Planning and Development Act 2000 (Exempted Development) (No. 3) Regulations 2020, a copy of which has been laid...
- Restoration of Bills to the Order Paper: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, in pursuance of Standing Order No. 169 of the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Bills which lapsed by reason of the Seanad General Election, March 2020, and are set...
- Houses of the Oireachtas Commission: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, in accordance with section 8(3)(b)of the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission Acts 2003 to 2018, appoints the ordinary members of the Commission as follows: ...
- Social Welfare (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (49 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Social Welfare (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (76 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.