Wednesday, 23 October 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Anthony Lawlor that, on the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Education and Skills to...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- School Accommodation Provision (4 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach for selecting this matter. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kehoe. It is a pity that the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy McHugh, could not be...
- Medicinal Products Availability (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House. He will know that I had requested the Minister for Health, Deputy Harris, to do so, but I appreciate the Minister of State's presence. I...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (60 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the HSE capital plan for 2019, to be taken at 2.30 p.m. and to conclude at 4 p.m., with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (32 speeches)
We will wait for Senator David Norris to get to the correct chair as we would not want him to press the incorrect button.
- HSE Capital Plan 2019: Statements (29 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. At least one colleague is en routeto the Chamber and we will have more people here shortly. I invite the Minister to commence his contribution.
- Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) (Amendment) Bill 2019: Second Stage (17 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am delighted to bring this Bill to Second Stage. I thank the Minister, Deputy Harris, for being present. I am expecting Mental Health Reform...
- Family Law Bill 2019: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Family Law Bill 2019: Committee and Remaining Stages (0 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.
- Family Law Bill 2019: Motion for Earlier Signature (3 speeches)
I move:That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Family Law...