Tuesday, 1 October 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Máire Devine that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State at...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Rehabilitative Training Allowance Payments (7 speeches)
The country was a bit taken aback and none more so than those with disability, their families, carers and supporters, and those working within the disability sector. The rehabilitative training,...
- Family Reunification Policy (5 speeches)
Tá fáilte romhat, a Aire Stáit.
- Environmental Schemes (7 speeches)
I ask the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, in light of Ireland's climate change targets and the likely impact of increased fuel prices on tenants in particular, what his plans...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (122 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. a1, motion re appointment of members to the Legal Service Regulatory Authority, referral to committee, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, without...
- Appointment of Members to Legal Service Regulatory Authority: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann, noting that the Government agreed on 1st October, 2019, to propose, for the approval of Seanad Éireann, the re-appointment of the persons...
- Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union: Statements (43 speeches)
I welcome the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade to the House and invite him to make his contribution.