Thursday, 3 October 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tim Lombard that, on the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State with special...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Wild Atlantic Way Project (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I was going to table a Commencement matter to ask the Minister to inform me of all of the successful sports capital grant applications in west Cork, but I am...
- Home Care Packages Provision (10 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Catherine Byrne. Tá fáilte romhat. I ask Senator Jennifer Murnane O'Connor to outline her case and she has four minutes.
- Hospital Accommodation Provision (4 speeches)
We are approaching next Tuesday's budget. The day after last year's budget, our local Minister in County Donegal, Deputy Joe McHugh, told the people of Donegal on Highland Radio that all 20 beds...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (41 speeches)
Before asking the Deputy Leader to outline the business, I welcome to the Gallery former Senator, Lorraine Higgins. Tá fáilte romhat and I hope you have an enjoyable day.
- Sittings and Business of Seanad: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Seanad shall meet at 3.30 p.m. on Tuesday, 8th October, and Standing Orders 29 and 30 shall stand...
- Legal Services Regulatory Authority Appointments: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann, noting that the Government agreed on 1st October, 2019, to propose, for the approval of Seanad Éireann, the re-appointment of the persons concerned to be...
- Beef Sector: Statements (16 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Creed, back to the House.