Tuesday, 15 October 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paul Gavan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Foreign Affairs...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Catalan Referendum (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State.
- Home Help Service (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, to the House. The home help scheme is under pressure. As the Minister of State will be aware, two weeks ago the Irish Independentreported...
- HSE Properties (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy McGrath, for coming to the Seanad on this important issue. On Saturday last I attended the Architecture at the Edge festival. It took place on the campus...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (163 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2016 - Report Stage (resumed) and Final Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and to adjourn at 6.45 p.m., if not previously concluded.
- Housing (Housing Assistance Payment Waiting Times) (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Amendment) Bill 2019: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009, Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2014 and subsequent regulations...
- Industrial Relations (Joint Labour Committees) Bill 2019: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the provisions relating to the constitution of joint labour committees, so as to provide for cases where organisations of...
- Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2016: Report Stage (Resumed) (52 speeches)
I move amendment No. 9:In page 4, line 3, after “maintaining” to insert “raised”. This is the same core issue we have discussed repeatedly, of which I hope there is...