Thursday, 28 June 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paul Daly that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Employment...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Free Travel Scheme Eligibility (4 speeches)
I was recently contacted by a lady who is receiving treatment for cancer. She applied for disability allowance in April this year but was told she is not likely to receive a decision on her...
- Diaspora Issues (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy John Paul Phelan.
- Disease Management (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Health for taking this matter on behalf of the Minister for Health, on whom I call to consider introducing fibroscans to improve the diagnosis...
- Order of Business (42 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Private Members' business, Civil Law (Missing Persons) Bill 2016 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 12.45 p.m.
- Industrial Dispute: Motion (2 speeches)
I move:That Sean Éireann acknowledges that it is the failure of Lloyds Pharmacy management to adhere to a Labour Court recommendation that has precipitated the current dispute between Lloyds...
- Civil Law (Missing Persons) Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (84 speeches)
Bill recommitted in respect of amendments Nos. 1 to 50, inclusive.